From Beijing Capital International Airport
- After the custom exit, follow the sign for Taxi and go to the Taxi station. There may be long queues, depending on the time.
- When getting on a Taxi, show the address of the Liaoning International Hotel (North 4th Ring West Road A2, Haidian, Beijing, 100190; 辽宁大厦, 北京市海淀区北四环西路甲 2 号) or the Institute of Theoretical Physics-Chinese Academy of Sciences (ITP-CAS, Zhong Guan Cun East Street 55, Beijing 100190; 北京市海淀区中关村东路55号中国科学院理论物理研究所) to the driver.
- It takes about 40 minutes to 1.5 hours, depending on the traffic. The taxi fee is usually less than 150 RMB (including 10 RMB or 15 RMB for the highway, depending on which way the driver takes).
- Please remember to ask the receipts from the driver (usually two or three receipts, one printed from the fare meter and the other one or two for the high way which is/are given to the driver at the toll gate of the high way) and pay according to the receipts.
- After the custom exit, follow the sign for the shuttle bus.
- Buy a ticket at the ticket office (30 RMB) and take the airport shuttle bus Line 5 from the airport to the Zhongguancun (中关村) station which is the last station.
- Line 5 starts from the airport by every 20 minutes. It takes about one to two hours to reach the Zhongguancun (中关村) station, depending on the traffic. Please keep the receipt of the ticket.
- From the Zhongguancun (中关村) station of the shuttle bus, walk to ITP-CAS (5 minutes) or the Liaoning International Hotel (10 minutes).
Map 1: Terminals 2 and 3 of Beijing Capital International Airport (BCIA-T2 & BCIA-T3), Shuttle Bus Station, Liaoning Int. Hotel and ITP-CAS
From the Liaoning International Hotel to ITP-CAS & the meeting room
It takes about 10 minutes by walk along the route shown in the map below. The meeting room is 6620 on the sixth floor.
Map 2: Liaoning Int. Hotel, Shuttle Bus Station and ITP-CAS